Emmanuel Community UMC's Marketing Committee focuses on helping the church create connections with potential new members and enhance connections with existing members using marketing communications best practices and technology. Marketing experience is not required: anyone passionate about helping spread the love of God and promoting the many amazing programs at ECUMC is welcome to attend and join!
The Marketing Committee typically meets the third Wednesday of the month in Fellowship Hall from 7:15-8:45 pm. Please check the church calendar to verify each month.
This team helps ECUMC:
- Identify opportunities to generate awareness and interest in ECUMC
- Improve communications to prospective and existing members
- Outline and execute against its communications strategy
- Establish and maintain the church's brand identity
- Promote many of the church's programs and events
- Provide strategic guidance and counsel to ECUMC's program committees
- Strategically leverage digital and social media
We look forward to your input and participation!
For more information, please contact: